Problem finding my folder via terminal

Tamara Berger brgrt2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:36:17 EDT 2018

Hi Cameron,

Re inline style: When I hit reply, this is the window I get. I don't
get my previous email with the carets appended to the beginning of the
line.

Before I look at the rest of your email, I'd like for you to explain
how there is a mymodule folder nested within another mymodule folder.
I don't see this second folder in Finder, and I definitely didn't
create it.

Thanks,

Tamara