Stefan's headers [was:Names and identifiers]

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 16:47:31 EDT 2018

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 6:36 AM, Peter Pearson <pkpearson at nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> Here's the full header, as received by slrn from news.individual.net:

>   article via the web (HTTP). But Stefan Ram hereby allows to keep this article within a Usenet
>   archive server        with only NNTP access without any time limitation.

Yeah, if I were a sysadmin carrying this kind of traffic, I'd just
block all those posts rather than risk any sort of legal liability.
Not worth any sort of risk. A simple ban is easy and effective, and
fully compliant with the copyright notice.

(I don't understand this paranoia about HTTP, frankly.)

ChrisA