Problem finding my folder via terminal

T Berger brgrt2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:19:17 EDT 2018

I’m learning Python on my own and have been stuck for two days trying to get modules I created into site-packages. As a trial step, we were asked to change directly into the folder containing our modules. I typed “cd mymodules” per instructions, but got this error message: “-bash: cd: mymodules: No such file or directory.” I saved mymodules to my documents. What is going wrong here?

When I tried to create a distribution file, I typed “192:~ TamaraB$ mymodules$ python3 setup.py sdist.” I got this error message: “-bash: mymodules$: command not found.” What should I do?