hello from a very excited and totally blind python programmer and game player

Amirouche Boubekki amirouche.boubekki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:41:22 EDT 2018

Of course I forgot the static page generator program read (or listen)
direct text of the link at the code follows
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/amirouche/xp-maji/master/maji.py

xp is for experience :smallsmile:

I am a recovering lisp dev, so all my new programs are small. If you want a
pure Python webdev try: git clone https://github.com/amirouche/beyondjs