Python bug in ArcGIS - Urban Network analysis tool

Станимира Николова stanimira.s.93 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 17:00:58 EDT 2018

неделя, 29 юли 2018 г., 23:41:01 UTC+3, MRAB написа:
> On 2018-07-29 18:56, stanimira.s.93 at gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I'm trying make reach analyze with Urban network analysis (UNA) tool in ArcGIS. It's based on points for buildings and pedestrian network of acceptability steets. The aim is to show how many people from each building can reach different building in radius of 150 meters (so i can find the density of the pedestrian routes).
> >
> > I run Urban network analysis but It shows similar mistake several times. The UNA tool is free plugin that i downloaded, it's not from the default intalled in ArcGIS packed. It ask for integer data.
> > I checked the type of the attributes, it's all integer. PLus it's all in geo data based file.
> >
> > Unfortunately I don't understand Python, I'm one of those who use ArcGIS as sample customer.
> >
> > This is the mistake:
> >
> > Start Time: Fri Jul 27 14:48:32 2018
> > Running script Centrality...
> > [started] Copying input buildings
> > [finished]
> > [1 started] Computing adjacency list
> > [1 failed]
> > Not successful
> > Completed script Centrality...
> > Succeeded at Fri Jul 27 14:48:36 2018 (Elapsed Time: 4,56 seconds)
> >
> > Any suggestions? How it's calling these adjaency list? What could be wrong? I even don't know how to get debugger, so it could give me more information.
> >
> > Thank you previously,
> > Mira
> >
> All you've shown is that says that it was unsuccessful, and it doesn't
> say why.
>
> We'd need a lot more info than that!
>
> The best way to debug it is to try it with the minimal amount of test
> data that should give a result.

I'm sorry.
Could someone help me by telling me how to make these test data? (so i could send it to You)

I realize the review of the bug is just the customer view. Any chance to help me out with the test of the process?

Thank you previously. If there is another forum that i have to write to, i will switch. The fact is that in the Themes for UNA tool or GIS software, almost no one respond.