`import somemodule` does not check all paths in `sys.path`

stefand986 at gmail.com stefand986 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 06:22:35 EDT 2018

Am Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018 01:32:07 UTC+2 schrieb MRAB:
That was also my first suspicion, but I checked that the path exists by printing the directory contents out, right before the ìmport ` statement.

The "please check your config" message are a result of another package (aiohttp_cors) that is also dynamically installed and then not found when it is imported.