Unicode [was Re: Cult-like behaviour]

Jim Lee jlee54 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:33:46 EDT 2018

On 07/16/18 10:40, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 16/07/18 18:27, Jim Lee wrote:
>>
>> Obviously, the most vocal representatives of the Python community are
>> too sensitive about their language to enable rational discussion.
> Please moderators ban this person as he's going down the same line as
> bartc and similar, it is completely unacceptable, he's just the latest
> in a long line of trolls.

That was completely predictable (though I expected it from a different
person).

Go right ahead.  I find it surprising that Stephen isn't banned,
considering the fact that he ridicules anyone he doesn't agree with.
But I guess he's one of the 'good 'ol boys', and so exempt from the code
of conduct.

Bye guys.