Cult-like behaviour [was Re: Kindness]

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 11:57:38 EDT 2018

@ChrisAngelico

don't know [replying to your message but addressing to all]

i respect you all, i respect your involvement, i doubt not your py skills
but can you please stay on topic and be concise

i value all posts here and try to read them all as they are all serious
stuffs but when you mix in long paragraphs i have to take the pain to
summarise what you just said

also i *beg* you all if possible to ignore the like of

postx : you are a vermicelli pudding from the north korean suburb of some
south pole city

posty : you seem like a childish python programmer having Phe in Haskell

postz : *some more obscure references*

i can feel the octopus nature of some threads in my bones

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
https://github.com/Abdur-rahmaanJ