Kindness

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Jul 13 14:37:24 EDT 2018

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 11:27:29 -0700, Devin Jeanpierre wrote:

> I don't know who Bart is or what their language is

Or apparently any of the context of the last six months (nine? twelve?
how long has Bart been annoying people here? practically since his first
post) of his interaction with the community here, or the fact that he's
been kill-filed by probably half the regulars here.

But nevertheless you felt qualified to state an opinion.

--
Steven D'Aprano
it everywhere." -- Jon Ronson