Guido van Rossum resigns as Python leader

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:05:57 EDT 2018

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 3:37 AM, Alexandre Brault <abrault at mapgears.com> wrote:
> The important question we should ask ourselves: Do we have a replacement
> Dutch person to figure out the one obvious way to do things that may not
> be obvious at first?

We'll use distributed computing.. I, for example, had two Dutch
grandparents, so I can contribute some obviousness to the farm;
naturally it won't be as good as a dedicated Dutch server, but the
donated Dutchness will be combined with other people's Dutchnesses
(not to be confused with Duchesses), cross-referenced and
cross-checked for validity, and eventually a 99.99% Dutch solution
will be produced.

ChrisA