Python 3.6 can find cairo libs but not Python 2.7

D'Arcy Cain darcy at VybeNetworks.com
Fri Jul 13 10:48:34 EDT 2018

On 2018-07-13 10:28 AM, Peter Otten wrote:
> As far as I can see -- without having access to a netbsd machine -- this

Would it help if I gave you a login on one?

Interestingly, I don't have this issue on my NetBSD machine built from
HEAD.  Maybe it is something that was fixed but not pulled up to 7.

More weirdness - I do have the issue on my HEAD system but only with
3.7.  I can give you an account on that server as well.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Vybe Networks Inc.