转发: No pip for my Python 3.6.5!

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Mon Jul 9 12:02:18 EDT 2018

On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 08:14:04 +0000, 卢 嘉幸 wrote:

> I am a beginner with Python.
> My computer is of Windows version.
> And I dowloaded the lastest version of python on the
> https://www.python.org/ . My book, Automate the Boring Stuff With
> Python, teaches me to install a third-party module with the command
> line: pip install send2trash (for example). But there comes the error
> message !!!
>
> What is going wrong?

Without knowing what the error message says, we cannot tell what the
error is.

Make sure you are running the Windows shell, not Python, and then try
this command:

    python3 -m ensurepip --upgrade

If that fails, COPY AND PASTE the full error, don't use a screen shot,
and don't try to retype it.

You could also try either of these instead:

    py -m pip install send2trash

    py3 -m pip install send2trash

But without seeing the actual errors you are getting, I'm just guessing
what the problem is.

--
Steven D'Aprano
it everywhere." -- Jon Ronson