Invalid error in python program

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sun Jul 8 20:02:06 EDT 2018

On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 22:13:59 +0530, Prafull Ks wrote:

> I miss studying in class 11 cbse.College as introduced us python. I
> installed it in my laptop but when I save and runed in idle mod. The
> 3.7.0 the 7 is highlighted and syntax error is showen. As showen in the
> screen shot below.

Unless you edit your code with Photoshop, please don't send screenshots.

They make it hard for the blind and visually impaired, and make it
difficult for us to copy and paste your code if we need to run it.

Instead, always copy the relevant code and the FULL error message, and
paste it directly in your message.

Thank you.

--
Steven D'Aprano