is there a problem with IDLE, python3.7.0, or my computer?

Bonn Mowae lazaga 2ndmowae at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:20:37 EDT 2018

hello, I would like to notify you that there may be a problem with IDLE or Python3.7.0
I installed python 3.7.0 for my 64 bit windows 10, and it was working fine, I could also use turtle graphics using the command:

from turtle import *

 and:

forward(200)

 and other control commands for turtle, and it was drawing in screen like normal. A while later, I opened up IDLE again. I typed the command:

 from turtle import *

then:

 forward(200)

 and it gave me an error message saying that the name forward could not be identified/it didn’t recognise it. I did the same with

left(90)

and a similar error message popped up, saying that the name left could not be identified/it didn’t recognise it. Also, it says the the else keyword is invalid syntax, even though it highlighted it in orange, (as shown in the email) meaning it recognised it as a keyword. Please notify me if there is a problem with python3.7.0, IDLE, or my windows 10 (64 bit.)

Thank you for taking my email into consideration.

P.S. I highlighted certain words in certain colors so you know how it was highlighted in IDLE

From: Ancus

Sent from Mail for Windows 10