about main()

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:21:55 EDT 2018

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 10:47 PM, Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
<arj.python at gmail.com> wrote:
> that's what happens when you type from mobile
>
> btw i have top posted since some days only in this thread
>
> as for my english well i got distinction in cambridge ucles in gp for high
> school but practicality beats purity

Ahh, yes. The elegant purity of reading every email that goes through
this mailing list, or the practicality of killfiling people who can't
be bothered to use correct grammar in English, and probably are
comparably sloppy in their code. It's a very important decision to
make.

ChrisA