Using Python with a website

Adrian Taylor ataylor at faithlc.qld.edu.au
Wed Jul 4 19:25:14 EDT 2018

G'day All,

I have just discovered Python and thanks to a script by Ethan I can read a foxpro database and change the required values.
However my next big step is to be able to use this python feature within a website.

Basically I want to be able to click on a button and call the script.
This would in turn display some information on the webpage but do what it needs to do on the server.
I have setup Apache and it all works on the server, my stumbling block is calling it from a website.

I am using Server 2012 R2
Python 3.7
Apache 2.4
I can run the Python scripts from the command line prompt.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Adrian Taylor
InfoHub - ICT - Helpdesk