Getting posts to sort chronologically in tree view

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jul 2 19:15:32 EDT 2018

T Berger <brgrt2 at gmail.com> writes:

> Here is another question. I replied to this email in my inbox. But
> it's not showing here.

Please understand that the “here” you mention is subjective, for your
particular view of this forum.

This forum is distributed over many servers, and the participants here
use various different software – even different network protocols – to
interact. Your view, your “here” is *not* universal for the participants
in this forum.

So, if you want help with some specific software, you should ask the
people who support *that software*. This forum is unlikely to be the
best place to get that help.

--
 \      “I tell you the truth: this generation will certainly not pass |
  `\           away until all these things [the end of the world] have |