Getting posts to sort chronologically in tree view

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:29:17 EDT 2018

On 2018-07-02, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:
> On Monday 02 July 2018 17:17:21 Grant Edwards wrote:
>
>> On 2018-07-02, T Berger <brgrt2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Is there any way to set posts to appear chronologically in tree
>> > view?
>>
>> http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/slrn-manual.html
>
> That s/b the default if threading is turned off. It is in T-bird and
> kmail. But I've zero experience with slrn.

I doubt the OP is using slrn.  But, since T Berger declined to provide
any information at all about what _was_ being used, I thought I'd be
snarky and assume that it was slrn, since it's obviously the best. :)

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Hold the MAYO & pass
                                  at               the COSMIC AWARENESS ...