[OT] Text as digitization [was Re: Where has the practice of sending screen shots as source code come from?]

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:47:34 EST 2018

On 2018-01-30, Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:

> We're talking about *programmers* here -- if they can't cope with the
> highly stylised textual medium in which they work, they're going to
> really struggle to, you know, actually program.

Well, to be fair, many of them do (struggle to actually program, that
is).

Spend any time at all reading PHP forums and you'll despair for
humanity.  Not only are they trying to build airports and radios out
of bamboo and twine, they don't even know how to split cane or tie a
knot.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! WHO sees a BEACH BUNNY
                                  at               sobbing on a SHAG RUG?!