Where has the practice of sending screen shots as source code come from?

eryk sun eryksun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:01:11 EST 2018

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 5:34 PM, John Gordon <gordon at panix.com> wrote:

> The displayed filename in File Explorer was input.txt -- meaning that the
> real filename was actually input.txt.txt, because File Explorer shows file
> extensions as a separate column.

One of the first things I do after creating an account is to modify
Explorer to show all files and not hide extensions. Windows 10 makes
this more discoverable. In the settings page that enables developer
mode, you can configure the system to show file extensions, hidden and
system files, empty drives, the full path in Explorer's title bar, and
the start-menu option to run a program as a different user.