python to C code generator

bartc bc at freeuk.com
Tue Jan 23 12:43:18 EST 2018

On 23/01/2018 13:34, bartc wrote:
> Perhaps you simply want to use Python syntax to write C code? That would  > be a different kind of translator. And a simpler one, as 'a=b+c' >
translates to 'a+b+c;' in C.
Or rather, 'a=b+c;'

(I've written source to source translators, some of which could target
C, but not Python to C.

It would be feasible to write C code in a syntax that looks rather like
Python, but it won't be real Python, and you can't run it as Python.

It wouldn't be a satisfactory way of writing C programs. So, although
I'm not that big a fan of C syntax, it might be better to write C as C,
and Python as Python, to avoid confusion.)

--
bartc