Installing "kitchen" module

codydaviestv at gmail.com codydaviestv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:37:14 EST 2018

So here's the situation. I am unfamiliar with Python but need it to export a wiki, so I have been following this tutorial, using the latest version of Python 2 on Windows 7:

https://github.com/WikiTeam/wikiteam/wiki/Tutorial#I_have_no_shell_access_to_server

I have everything working up to the point where I run it and it tells me this:

"Please install the Kitchen module.
Please install or update the Requests module."

One suggestion was that I try "import kitchen", but that gives me this error:

"Traceback <most recent call last>:
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named kitchen"

So I went to https://pypi.python.org/pypi/kitchen/ to download it, but that hasn't helped. Maybe it needs to be in a specific folder to work?

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Here is someone else running into the same problem but they seemed to have fixed it through a solution that didn't work for me (it doesn't recognise a command called sudo in the first place when I type it): https://github.com/WikiTeam/wikiteam/issues/252