Simple graphic library for beginners

Gregory Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Jan 11 18:35:52 EST 2018

bartc wrote:
> I downloaded Python 3.7. It didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled
> it, this time with the 'set environment variables' option (to allow
> 'pip' to be typed from anywhere).

I suspect some of your problems might have been caused
by 'pip' not using the Python you thought it was using.

If you have multiple versions of Python floating around,
it's hard to be sure exactly which version a bare 'pip'
command is going to use.

I recommend making it explicit by doing this instead:

<path_to_the_version_you_want>\python.exe -m pip install ...

--
Greg