PIP message: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using '"'

Harriett Xing harriettxing2001 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:46:52 EST 2018

Thanks for the info.

"python -m pip <command>" works.

Python

C:\Users\harriett.xing-adm\Documents\Learning\python>python
Python 3.6.1 (v3.6.1:69c0db5, Mar 21 2017, 18:41:36) [MSC v.1900 64 bit
(AMD64)] on win32
>>> import pip;
>>> print(pip.__file__);
C:\Users\harriett.xing-adm\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\pip\__init__.py

C:\Users\harriett.xing-adm>python --version
Python 3.6.1

pip <command> is getting the error regardless of which directory I run it.

Thank you for your help.