Native object exposing buffer protocol

breamoreboy at gmail.com breamoreboy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 21:00:24 EST 2018

Curiosity having got the better of me I did some searching and found this "Implementing the buffer protocol" http://cython.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/userguide/buffer.html, any use to you?  Note that at the bottom of the link the final section "References" states "The buffer interface used here is set out in PEP 3118, Revising the buffer protocol.", i.e. it is the new protocol and not the old Python 2 one.
--

Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.