[OT] Re: has sourceforge exposed the dirty little secret ?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 16:15:31 EST 2018

On 01/05/2018 10:56 AM, Kim of K. wrote:
> wow!

Yup that's what I said when I read your ramblings.

> even you are defensive about publishing non-working garbage.

Absolutely. You have absolutely no right to make demands of any of the
folks who toss their half-baked personal projects up on sourceforge or
github. What makes you think you do?  This entitlement mentality is
probably the biggest threat to open source software.

Look I can publish non-working garbage if I want. Who are you to say
otherwise?

> btw., I'm trying to fix emojis for so one can use emoji in this group, using a
> python newsreader, of course.

Please, no!  We don't need emoji in this group. Fortunately the vast
majority of posters use plain text (as is the etiquette) and so we don't
have to worry about that kind of nonsense.

Anyway, it sounds like the software you are trying to get running is
defective. Better ask for a refund.

Anyway, time to plonk.