How to create a python extension module from a shared library?

Etienne Robillard tkadm30 at yandex.com
Tue Jan 2 16:21:50 EST 2018

Hi James,

Part of the problem is because the CFFI and uWSGI developers aren't
interested to support this. I need to modify CFFI to support
preprocessing C headers with clang.cindex myself.

I also need to make sure its possible to attach my Python script to the
master uWSGI process to dispatch FIFO commands.

Clang is needed because CFFI doesn't support preprocessing C headers
with #define or #include directives.

Best regards,

Etienne

--