Re: ✨🍰✨ python 2018 wiki - a piece of cake ✨🍰✨

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 18:43:05 EST 2018

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 9:44 AM,  <breamoreboy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 2:54:26 PM UTC, S. I. wrote:
>> https://practical-scheme.net/wiliki/wiliki.cgi?python
>>
>> no register, no nothing !   just edit.
>>
>> ✨🍰✨  python - a piece of cake      ✨🍰✨
>>
>> just edit or enter a    code.py   entry with
>>
>> {{{
>>
>> print(" oh yes, 2018   ")
>>
>> }}}
>
> From the link "Look at those scumbag admins over at the py wiki.", "what utter pieces of s., man: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pydotorg-www/2017-June/004316.html", "the scum admins are waging another wiki war, follow it here: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pydotorg-www/", "more Lemburg-type bs:" and "Nothing but scum in the py wiki".  Were you the author of "How To Win Friends And Influence People"?

Just FYI, the posts you're quoting here aren't making it to my inbox.
I believe they're getting blocked at the news/mail gateway (though it
could be elsewhere, for all I know). If you ignore them, we here in
the tame land of the mailing list would be cheerfully unaware of the
horrors ravaging the Wild West of the newsgroup.

ChrisA