help me ?

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:56:18 EST 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:16 AM, Igor Korot <ikorot01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations!
> You have an "A" for solving the problem and "F" for helping the guy cheat.
> You should be expelled from the course.

In my experience, this is what happens pretty much every time.
Somebody posts a homework question asking for the answer, a few people
say something to the effect of, "This looks like homework. What have
you tried so far?" Then some other bozo comes along who just likes
solving easy problems and hands up the answer on a silver platter.

Cheaters are gonna cheat. In the unlikely event they don't get the
answer here, they'll probably just manage to convince somebody to do
the work for them somewhere else. Honestly, I don't know if it's even
worth the bother to engage.