Python on Android?

Kirill Balunov kirillbalunov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 12:29:02 EST 2018

To mention another way to use Python on Android is Termux project
<https://termux.com/>.  From their site - Termux is an *Android terminal
emulator and Linux environment app* that works directly with no rooting or
setup required and Python is a side-effect. There are still some
restrictions but in general you can install everything you want. I even ran
Jupyter notebook, but on the phone it is certainly a mockery :)

With kine regards,
-gdg