Fw: [issue22167] iglob() has misleading documentation (does indeed store names internally)

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Sat Feb 17 08:47:18 EST 2018

Has anybody else been getting unexpected/unsolicited emails from the
Python bug-tracker?

I'm not associated with (didn't submit/lurk/follow/sign-up-for) this
bug or its notifications but somehow I'm getting messages on this
particular issue.  I've now received two notifications (both on this
same bug) coming to my custom Python Bugs email address.  When I
check the issue's page, I'm not on the Nosy list so I don't really
have a good way to unfollow because it doesn't think I'm following it.

I *am* in the Python Bugs DB associated with other issues, I'm just
confused how I ended up attached to this bug.  Anybody else either
receiving unsolicited bug notifications or happen to know how/why I'm
getting these?

Thanks,

-tkc

Begin forwarded message: