Django-hotsauce 1.0 commercial edition looking for beta testers!

Etienne Robillard tkadm30 at yandex.com
Wed Feb 14 04:06:20 EST 2018

Hi Ned

Le 2018-02-13 à 19:54, Ned Batchelder a écrit :

> There are a number of things that are confusing about this.  You
> should state clearly what django-hotsauce is. You say "Django
> alternative microframework."  Usually people use "Django" and
> "microframework" as opposites, not something you can combine together.
Sorry for being unclear. I meant "Django-based alternative
microframework". :-)

I plan to commercialize a Django extension for allowing pragmatic and
high-performance WSGI programming *on top* of Django.

https://www.isotopesoftware.ca/software/django-hotsauce/
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Django-hotsauce/0.9.0

> Finally, you seem to be asking experts to volunteer their time to help
> you design and test software that you will then sell.  This seems
> unrealistic at best, and exploitive or unfair at worst.

Yes. I'm really looking for serious people and/or companies to
try/test/review django-hotsauce 1.0 commercial edition for *commercial
purposes* in exchange of a small fee.

> --Ned.

Best regards,
Etienne