Can't Uninstall !

Pedro Crescencio pedronac at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:16:32 EST 2018

RESOLVED

To answer Jerry, I found solution.

Point 3.
First try: uninstall using Windows 10 interface to uninstall
	Like this https://malwaretips.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Uninstall-Application-from-Windows-10.jpg
Second try: right click over the program bouton on Start Menu
	1st option of this link https://www.windowscentral.com/how-to-uninstall-apps-windows-10
	It send to "Windows 7" like interface menu : http://www.uninstalltips.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/uninstall-program.png

The second works!
Can not explain why, but it does.