From recovery.js to recoveryjsonlz4

breamoreboy at gmail.com breamoreboy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:20:26 EST 2018

I can't see anything here http://python-lz4.readthedocs.io/en/stable/lz4.html to indicate that the package is deprecated, although the lz4version function has been since version 0.14.  Further the latest 0.21.6 was released just yesterday, 04/02/2018, so I'm guessing that you've just misread something.

--
Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.