ANNOUNCE: TIB/Rendezvous module for python

zhen.zhong at innolux.com zhen.zhong at innolux.com
Fri Dec 28 05:03:09 EST 2018

Hi, There,

        I am an engineer in Taiwan and I was trying to install
rvpython-2.1final.tar.gz  but it's built up in python 2.x which cannot be
installed in python 3 or above.

        Is there any officially released version of rvpython  compatible
with python 3 or above?

        Thank you, sincerely.

Zhen Zhong  鍾震
Innolux Corporation
TFT PIA CIM1-EA
TEL:037-586000#64734
苗栗縣竹南鎮新竹科學工業園區竹南基地科學路160號
No.160,Kesyue Rd., Chunan Science Park,Miao-Li Country 350,Taiwan
E-mail:zhen.zhong at innolux.com
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient or the named addressee, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail and any files transmitted with it from
your system; you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail
and any files transmitted with it, or take any action in reliance on the
contents of the said e-mail and files.