Mask two images with python

Umar Yusuf bintacomputers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:29:11 EST 2018

On Wednesday, 19 December 2018 06:36:01 UTC+1, Umar Yusuf  wrote:
> Hello there,
> How do I supper impose an image design on a transparent png image?
>
> I have tried to use OpenCV's "cv2.bitwise_and" function to no success. I posted the detail question here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53791510/python-opencv-mask-and-glow
>
> Thank you for your time.

Sorry for my bad explanation... I just don't know how to put this in image processing terms.

Anyway, I decided to give pillow module a look and its paste() method came close to what I wanted. So, have re-explain and posted it as new question here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53903607/overlay-pattern-image-on-exact-portion-of-png-image-with-python

Thank you