Mask two images with python

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 07:31:49 EST 2018

On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 at 09:32, Umar Yusuf <bintacomputers at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 19 December 2018 19:22:51 UTC+1, Oscar Benjamin  wrote:
> > On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 at 05:42, Umar Yusuf <bin... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello there,
> > > How do I supper impose an image design on a transparent png image?
> > >
> > > I have tried to use OpenCV's "cv2.bitwise_and" function to no success. I posted the detail question here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53791510/python-opencv-mask-and-glow
> >
> > I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you show example
> > input and desired output with example numbers? E.g.:
> >
> > mask = [
> > [0, 0, 0, 0],
> > [0, 1, 1, 0],
> > ]
> >
> > image = [
> > [12, 32, 45, 56],
> >
> > expected_output = ?
>
> Hello Oscar,
> Thank you for your time.. Here is attached is an example set of the images: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyiWswx4GCZQDepXZjktq2zgM_LBbxXt/view?usp=sharing basically, it is "design + mask and glow = result"

The reason your question hasn't been answered yet either here or on
StackOverflow is because you need to to take more time to explain it
better. I have suggested above a way to explain it better. If you can
show a clear example of what the input and output pixels are supposed
to be then I'm sure that someone would be able to say how to do it.

>From your description I don't understand unambiguously what you're
trying to do though.

--
Oscar