ah, progress...

ant ant at anthive.com
Wed Dec 19 09:25:45 EST 2018

ant wrote:

  script was there, but the package was not actually
installed.

  after installing again i get:

=====

(env) me at ant(26)~/src/test$ ngfp
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/me/src/env/bin/ngfp", line 7, in <module>
    from ngfp import main
ImportError: cannot import name 'main' from 'ngfp' (/home/me/src/salsa/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ngfp/__init__.py)

=====

  i'm not sure if this is because my __init__.py is
another directory deeper (my project has a top level
directory with the setup.py in it and then the
ngfp directory with the __init__.py in it which
contains the following:

=====
name = "ngfp"
=====

  which obviously says nothing about main...
i hate being a newbie.

  but at least i'm making progress.  :)

  ant