Help - Python REST API

Afriyie Abraham Kwabena afriyie.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:41:47 EST 2018

Hi,

Am trying to create a basic authorization server using client credentials flow and client so that the
client can send it credentials using REST methods (POST) to the authorization server. Authrization server then
respond with access token. After the access, client can POST, GET, etc to the server for resources.

Can anyone help me or give guidelines how I can achieve this using python?
Am new in python (average) and need some guidelines or some links.

BR
Abraham