setup.py and licensing questions

songbird songbird at anthive.com
Wed Dec 12 12:04:46 EST 2018

hi,

  i'm currently working through all the packaging and
licensing stuff for my project and want to put the
license in the setup.py file, but there may actually
be more than one license (GPL ones for the artwork
i've borrowed from another project and whatever license
i choose to put on my own code and the artwork i've done).

  can i put multiple License lines in setup.py
classifiers like: ?

          "License :: OSI Approved :: ???",
          "License :: OSI Approved :: ???",

  thanks,