No subject

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:43:33 EST 2018

On Dec 11, 2018 3:05 PM, "Alperen Eroğlu" <33alperen200233 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I subscribed to python list and now I want to state my requeat.I
downloaded
> Python because I wanted to learn how to code.I also downloaded a text
> editor specially designed for coding Python(which iscalled Pycharm)
> .both of the softwares and my Windows 10 software was he latest.I got into
> Python

We will need more information in order to help you. What did you do to get
into python?

and it asked me which text file I was going to use to edit files

I'm sorry but that does not make sense to me. Could you show us exactly
what this request looks like?

> the app(which is Python)couldn't find where the files were located.

Again please show us the messages you got. It is best if possible to copy
and paste this information into your reply

Bob Gailer