Unrecognised Arguments

brunnre8 at gmail.com brunnre8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 02:20:56 EST 2018

> I have been running twitterscraper yesterday with no real problems encountered. I came home and tried to run a twitterscraper command in cmd – without success.

Are you running it on the same system as where it was working when you get the error?

> It said the following for these arguments: -bd 2015-01-01 -ed 2016-01-01 –lang en unrecognised.

Please provide the full command you run as well as the *full* output.

"unrecognised" can mean that you didn't install python or didn't install twitterscraper etc.
Unless you provide the proper information we can only guess.

Greetings,
Reto