Broken pip

Sivan Greenberg sivan at vitakka.co
Wed Aug 29 10:49:05 EDT 2018

I used to get into that sort of lib chaos but then a few years ago I
stopped doing any python outside of virtualenv(s).

My 2c is use it always, use it more and then you’re free to use pip as the
only pkg manager for the project, with the occasional caveat that sometimes
you require non python libs installation through apt.

Sivan

Sivan Greenberg
Co founder & CTO
Vitakka Consulting