Looking for feedback from developers...

Rachel Selkirk rachel.selkirk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:18:49 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone! I’ve been working on a free product that I really think could
help out this community. No one likes stopping development to fix a build
that broke from changing upstream dependencies. I’ve created a tool to deal
with this, and I’m looking for beta users and some feedback from actual
developers. This tool is like a time machine for all the external things in
your build that are not tracked under version control.

If you have 2 minutes to spare, I’d love your help! I want to know if this
would be useful to you.

Help with the 2 min survey an sign up for our beta
<https://seanrossross.typeform.com/to/BbWwoH?source=python-mail-list>.
Learn more here. <https://www.stable.world/>

Thank you!