machine learning forums

Sharan Basappa sharan.basappa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:05:50 EDT 2018

On Monday, 6 August 2018 09:21:03 UTC+5:30, downtime  wrote:
> You might also try courses on Udemy and Udacity. I know Udemy is always
> having sales on courses for like $10.99. They have beginner/novice
> courses for all kinds of topics and in my experience, there are some
> pretty good ones.

Actually, I have already completed machine learning course by Andrew NG.
And then I spent close to 3 months learning Python as I quickly realized than without Python, it is nearly impossible to do any coding in ML area.

But the issue is, from time to time, I do get doubts. For Python, I have this forum but for ML, not much options. Now I know about cross validated though.