Fishing from PyPI ?

Vincent Vande Vyvre vincent.vande.vyvre at telenet.be
Fri Aug 3 17:43:59 EDT 2018

I've received a mail askink me to confirm my identity on PyPI.

The begining of the message:

-------------------------------------

Your account VinsS on PyPI
<https://pypi.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b96f861be540deb98fd700265&id=9a19d150cf&e=8824682d0f>
does not have a verified primary email address.

Please take 2 minutes to verify your email:

  * To ensure that every email we send is going to its intended recipient
  * To ensure email sent from PyPI isn’t marked as spam by email clients
    and service
  * *If you do not verify, you will not be able to upload to PyPI, or be
    added as a maintainer to projects. You will no longer receive
    notifications from PyPI.*

    To verify, visit your Account Settings
    <https://pypi.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b96f861be540deb98fd700265&id=1763135c31&e=8824682d0f>
    page.