asyncio: Warning message when waiting for an Event set by AbstractLoop.add_reader

Léo El Amri leo at superlel.me
Fri Aug 3 17:00:20 EDT 2018

Thanks for the answer, but the problem is that this is happening in the
built-in Event of the asyncio package; which is actually a coroutine. I
don't expect the built-in to have this kind of behavior. I guess I'll
have to dig on the source code of the asyncio default loop to actually
understand how all the thing is behaving in the shadows. Maybe I'm
simply doing something wrong. But it would mean that the documentation
is lacking some details, or maybe that I'm just really stupid on this one.