jilian to Gregorian date conversion error

sum abiut suabiut at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:05:43 EDT 2018

Hi Dennnis,
Thank you for your email. My issue is i what to be able to display the rage
of date base on the start and end date that was selected but i don't know
how to do that.
when i did a for look from my template for example.

{%for a in result_proxy%}

{%endfor%}

i was able to display the range of dates but its is julian date but i don't
want the dates to be in julian dates. I want the dates to be in a gregorian
date where by the end users can understand it. Which is why i was trying to
convert that from my view.py before passing the the parameter to the
template.

appreciate any assistances.

cheers,