Installation of tensorflow via pip -- messages?

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:52:08 EDT 2018

On 26 April 2018 at 19:33, Virgil Stokes <vs at it.uu.se> wrote:
> Why am I getting this message, that I need to consider adding this directory
> to PATH when it is already in PATH?
> Note, all of these *.exe files are in C:\Python36\Scripts.

The PATH entry ends with a backslash, which is confusing the check
done by pip. It's a known issue and has been fixed in the development
version of pip, so it'll be resolved in the next release. In the
meantime, you can either remove the redundant trailing backslash from
your PATH, or just ignore the warning.

Paul