Scripts folder empty in a repaired python install

Musa Mohamma mathsolutiondeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:19:24 EDT 2018

Hi,

Yesterday I installed python 3.6.5 64 bit in the same directory as my
existing python 3.6.5 32 bit hoping that the former will replace the later.
After the installation, it was the 32 bit python that was still active on
my windows 10 machine. So I uninstalled python using the control panel and
manually removed other left over folder from c-drive. I now re-installed
the 64 bit version again using option 'repair'.

The install was successful but the 'Scripts' folder was empty so I couldn't
use pip. Please what is the best way of getting pip back?

Kind regards,

Musa Mohamma